Global Automobile TPMS Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Automobile TPMS Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Automobile TPMS market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Automobile TPMS industry. Automobile TPMS market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Automobile TPMS market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Automobile TPMS Industry
The main factors driving the demand for automotive TPMS are strict safety norms, increasing health and safety awareness among consumers, technology advancement and high disposable income. Agencies such as New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) are also encouraging manufacturers by awarding safety ratings to cars based on safety performance. Growth in automotive safety systems market such as TPMS is largely driven by strict legislation and norms related to safety. Safety systems such as TPMS is obligatory in developed countries, while legislation in developing countries are creating higher growth opportunities.Although the overall automotive active safety systems market is growing significantly, challenges such as lack of standardization and high prices of TPMS is hindering the growth for TPMS market.Test conducted by one of the leading tire and rubber company have shown that almost 15% under-inflation tires can result an 8% drop in expected tire life and 2.5% decrease in fuel efficiency.
In terms of geography, the global tire pressure monitoring system market has been divided in to seven key regions including North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa and Japan. North America is the largest market for TPMS followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Increasing demand for luxury vehicles in regions like Europe and Asia Pacific, mainly in developing economies such as China and India is driving the TPMS market. Factors such as adoption of safety regulations by government agencies along with an increase in vehicle sales and safety installations per vehicle, are fuelling the demand for automotive TPMS globally.
The worldwide market for Automobile TPMS is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Automobile TPMS in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Automobile TPMS Market covered in this report:-
Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co
Sate Auto Electronic
Shanghai Baolong Automotive
Shenzhen Hangshen Electronic
Nanjing Top Sun Technology
Dongguan Nannar Electronic Technology
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Automobile TPMS market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Application of Automobile TPMS Market are:
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Automobile TPMS capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Automobile TPMS manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Automobile TPMS market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Automobile TPMS market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Automobile TPMS product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Automobile TPMS, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Automobile TPMS in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Automobile TPMS competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Automobile TPMS breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Automobile TPMS market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Automobile TPMS sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automobile TPMS Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Automobile TPMS Market Report: 136
The Automobile TPMS Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Automobile TPMS market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Automobile TPMS Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Automobile TPMS industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Automobile TPMS market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.