Global Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Biopharmaceutical Logistic market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Biopharmaceutical Logistic industry. Biopharmaceutical Logistic market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Biopharmaceutical Logistic market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Biopharmaceutical Logistic Industry
Biopharmaceutical Logistics is the logistics of Biopharmaceutical, medical and surgical supplies, and other products needed to support doctors, nurses, and other health and dental care providers. Because it’s final customers are responsible for the lives and health of their patients, medical logistics is unique in that it seeks to optimize effectiveness rather than efficiency. Medical logistics functions comprise an important part of the health care system: after staff costs, medical supplies are the single most expensive component of health care. To drive costs out of the health-care sector, medical logistics providers are adopting supply chain management theories.
Air shipping is set to dominate the biopharmaceutical logistics market. The expansion of the air shipping segment is attributed to air freight being the fastest way of transporting pharmaceutical products with negligible damage or product deterioration, which is desired for transporting temperature-sensitive vaccines and critical biologic drugs. However, air shipping has a limitation of volume which can be transferred, so sea shipping and ground shipping will outpace air shipping in volume growth during the forecast period.
Market competition is intense. Deutsche Post DHL, Kuehne + Nagel, FedEx, AmerisourceBergen, UPS (Marken), DB Schenker etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
The worldwide market for Biopharmaceutical Logistic is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.0% over the next five years, will reach 89900 million US$ in 2024, from 71000 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Biopharmaceutical Logistic in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market covered in this report:-
Deutsche Post DHL
Kuehne + Nagel
Air Canada Cargo
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Biopharmaceutical Logistic market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Cold Chain Logistics
Non-cold Chain Logistics
Application of Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market are:
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Biopharmaceutical Logistic capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Biopharmaceutical Logistic manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Biopharmaceutical Logistic market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Biopharmaceutical Logistic market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Biopharmaceutical Logistic sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market Report: 138
The Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Biopharmaceutical Logistic market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Biopharmaceutical Logistic Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Biopharmaceutical Logistic industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Biopharmaceutical Logistic market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.