Global Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) industry. Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Industry
Polypropylene and cold rolled steel concrete fiber are the main raw materials of fiber concrete. Fiber concrete is mainly used in road industry, construction, industrial, etc. Road industry is the largest downstream application, which share reached 42.76% share in 2015. The shares of construction and industrial were 36.50% and 7.76% then.
Concrete fiber includes steel fiber, synthetic fiber (such as polypropylene fiber, nylon fiber and other), glass concrete fiber and others. Owning to higher addition and lower price, steel fiber remains the most used fiber of all, followed by synthetic fiber and glass concrete fiber.
Compared with foreign giants, concrete fiber produced by Chinese manufacturers still has a certain gap. In China, due to affluent raw material and lower price, concrete fiber manufacturers mainly produce steel fiber. China is the largest consumer of concrete fiber in the world. Euclid Chemical, Sika Corporation, Nycon are the major manufacturers in the USA, and these companies usually produce both steel fiber and synthetic fiber.
The worldwide market for Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market covered in this report:-
Tereos & PureCircle
GLG Life Tech
Tate & Lyle
HuZhou LiuYin Biological
Hunan NutraMax Inc.
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Steel Concrete Fiber
Synthetic Concrete Fiber
Glass Concrete Fiber
Application of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market are:
Bridge & Road
Residential & commercial Building
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC), with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market Report: 120
The Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.