Global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials industry. Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Industry
The market is driven by various end-users, such as automotive, railway, aeronautics and industrial. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, such as BRICS, the developed areas’ company prefers investing to underdevelopment regions these years.
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product’s types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
The industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins. Manufacturers can take advantage of this situation by reinforcing their production units and supply-chains to avoid any delay in production turn-around-times (TAT) and supply-lead-times.
Significant and lasting barriers make entry into this market difficult. These barriers include, but are not limited to: (i) product development costs; (ii) capital requirements; (iii) intellectual property rights; (iv) regulatory requirement; and (v) Transitions’ unfair methods of competition.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the market is intensely competitive .The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
The worldwide market for Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.0% over the next five years, will reach 1120 million US$ in 2024, from 840 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market covered in this report:-
Shandong Laiwu Runda New Material
Zhejiang Hangzhou Friction Composites
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Liquid Type (Phenolic Resol Resins)
Powder Type (Phenolic Novolac Resins)
Application of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market are:
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market Report: 122
The Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Phenolic Resin for Friction Materials market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.