Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Powered Surgical Instruments Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Powered Surgical Instruments market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Powered Surgical Instruments industry. Powered Surgical Instruments market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Powered Surgical Instruments market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Powered Surgical Instruments Industry
The global average price of Powered Surgical Instruments is in the decreasing trend, from 1100 USD/Unit in 2013 to 1033 USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following years.
The classification of Powered Surgical Instruments includes Electric-powered, Battery-powered and Pneumatic-powered, the proportion of Electric-powered in 2017 is about 53%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Powered Surgical Instruments is widely used in Orthopedic, ENT, Cardiothoracic, Neurology and other procedures. The most proportion of Powered Surgical Instruments is in Cardiothoracic, and the proportion in 2017 is 37%. The trend of Cardiothoracic is decreasing.
The worldwide market for Powered Surgical Instruments is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.7% over the next five years, will reach 2250 million US$ in 2024, from 1810 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Powered Surgical Instruments in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Powered Surgical Instruments Market covered in this report:-
Johnson & Johnson
Smith & Nephew
De Soutter Medical
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Powered Surgical Instruments market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Application of Powered Surgical Instruments Market are:
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Powered Surgical Instruments capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Powered Surgical Instruments manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Powered Surgical Instruments market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Powered Surgical Instruments market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Powered Surgical Instruments product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Powered Surgical Instruments, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Powered Surgical Instruments in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Powered Surgical Instruments competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Powered Surgical Instruments breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Powered Surgical Instruments market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Powered Surgical Instruments sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Powered Surgical Instruments Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Powered Surgical Instruments Market Report: 121
The Powered Surgical Instruments Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Powered Surgical Instruments market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Powered Surgical Instruments Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Powered Surgical Instruments industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Powered Surgical Instruments market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.