Global Sodium Sulfate Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Sodium Sulfate Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Sodium Sulfate market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Sodium Sulfate industry. Sodium Sulfate market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Sodium Sulfate market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Sodium Sulfate Industry
The Sodium Sulfate Industry is dominated by China. China is the largest production and consumption region. It is because that there are inland salt lakes located in China. Most of products in China are natural product. In 2017, China produced 12581.7 K MT sodium sulfate, which takes about 79.2% production market share in the world. Europe takes 14.7% production market and it’s the second largest production area. And Spain is takes most of the production of sodium sulfate in Europe. China and Spain are the leaders of the global market. China's products are cheap. China is the world's largest exporting country. In 2016, China exported 3634 K MT of sodium sulfate. Brazil, Southeast Asia, India, Africa and the Middle East are the main import regions. Spain is the second largest exporting country. Each year, more than 80% of the sodium sulfate is exported to Europe inland and South America.
Sodium sulfate has many applications in many industries. Among the applications, detergent and cleaning agent are the most popular one. Glass industry, cellulose and paper industry, textile and leather industry are also important applications of sodium sulfate. Other applications like feed and pharmaceutical industry only take a small share of total consumption.
Overall economic performance will continue to be the best indicator of future demand for sodium sulfate. Demand in most downstream markets is greatly influenced by general economic conditions. As a result, demand largely follows the patterns of the leading world economies.
China is the largest consumption region and it consumed 9126.4 K MT of sodium sulfate, which takes about 57.4% of total consumption share. Europe consumed about 9.3% of the total sodium sulfate in 2017, which is about 1478.3 K MT. Southeast Asia and South America takes 6.88% and 3.42% of total consumption market share in 2017.The US consumption market is smaller. In the past 20 years, the US consumption market is almost stagnant. In Europe, Portugal, Britain, France, Germany and Poland are the main consumption areas. In Southeast Asia, Thailand, Indonesia is the main consumer country. In South America, Brazil and Argentina are the main consumer areas. Brazil holds more than 75% of South America's consumer market.
At present, Chinese enterprises have large-scale excess capacity. The continued expansion of Chinese companies has led to a bad form of the industry. In the past two years, the Chinese government has established a strict environmental protection policy for this industry, which has caused the price of sodium sulfate to start rising.
The worldwide market for Sodium Sulfate is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.5% over the next five years, will reach 1440 million US$ in 2024, from 1240 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Sodium Sulfate in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Sodium Sulfate Market covered in this report:-
NaFine Chemical Industry Group
Jiangsu Yinzhu Chemical
Sichuan Union Xinli Chemcial
Huaian Salt Chemical
Hongya Qingyijiang Sodium Sulphate
Grupo Industrial Crimidesa
MINERA DE SANTA MARTA
Sichuan Meishan Tianhe Chemical
Saskatchewan Mining and Minerals
Hunan Light Industry & Salt Industry Group
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Sodium Sulfate market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Natural Product Sodium Sulfate
Byproduct Sodium Sulfate
Application of Sodium Sulfate Market are:
Detergent and Cleaning Agent Industry
Cellulose and Paper Industry
Textile and Leather Industry
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Sodium Sulfate capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Sodium Sulfate manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Sodium Sulfate market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Sodium Sulfate market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Sodium Sulfate product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Sodium Sulfate, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Sodium Sulfate in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Sodium Sulfate competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Sodium Sulfate breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Sodium Sulfate market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Sodium Sulfate sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Sodium Sulfate Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Sodium Sulfate Market Report: 138
The Sodium Sulfate Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Sodium Sulfate market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Sodium Sulfate Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Sodium Sulfate industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Sodium Sulfate market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.