Global Vitamin D Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024
“Vitamin D Market Report 2019 to 2024” is the definitive study of the global Vitamin D market. The report content includes orientation technology, industry drivers, geographic trends, market statistics, market forecasts, producers, and equipment suppliers of Vitamin D industry. Vitamin D market report provides a comprehensive overview of current trends and new product development in the global Vitamin D market. Featuring global and regional data and over top key players profiles, this report provides the ultimate guide to exploring opportunities in the keyword industry internationally.
About Vitamin D Industry
In consumption market, the China market sales value for vitamin D is expected to reach 91 million USD in 2016. China is the major manufacturing and consumption market in the world. China is the largest production base of vitamin D. And the production share of vitamin D is responsible for 86.10% in the world in 2015. At present, in developed countries, the vitamin D industry is generally at a more advanced level. The top three manufacturers are Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech, Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical, Kingdomway, respectively with global sales market share of 30.86%, 17.72% and 15.12% in 2015. The USA mainly rely on imports from foreign to buy the vitamin D product. The apparent consumption of USA is 1764 MT in 2015.
Vitamin D can be classified into three types: food grade vitamin D, feed grade vitamin D and pharmaceutical grade vitamin D. Survey results showed that 79.16% of the vitamin D market is feed grade, 13.49% is food grade and 7.35% is pharmaceutical grade in 2015. With the development of economy, these industries will need more vitamin D. So, vitamin D has a huge market potential in the future.
The main raw material of vitamin D is NF grade cholesterol. Currently, on the global market, there are four companies can produce it, such as NK Chemicals, Nippon Fine Chemical, Dishman and Zhejiang Garden. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of vitamin D industry.
The worldwide market for Vitamin D is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.2% over the next five years, will reach 140 million US$ in 2024, from 130 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
This report focuses on the Vitamin D in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The major manufacturers of Vitamin D Market covered in this report:-
Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-Tech
Taizhou Hisound Chemical
Zhejiang NHU Company
The information for each major manufacturer/vendor includes:
- Company Profile
- Main Business Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, Vitamin D market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering-
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into-
Application of Vitamin D Market are:
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), and market share and growth rate for each application.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Vitamin D capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Vitamin D manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the Vitamin D market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the Vitamin D market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Residential Vitamin D product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Residential Vitamin D, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Residential Vitamin D in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Residential Vitamin D competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Residential Vitamin D breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Residential Vitamin D market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Residential Vitamin D sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Vitamin D Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
No of Pages in Vitamin D Market Report: 115
The Vitamin D Market report enables clients to:
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- To identify the latest developments, Vitamin D market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
- To know what is the Impact of opportunities that are offered by the Vitamin D Market
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development of Vitamin D industry
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the regional analysis of the market.
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
Available Customizations with Additional charges
With the given market data, This Research offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Vitamin D market, by end-use application.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.